Go to main menu
Go to content
Back to main menu
Maître en Droit, D.E.S.S
Marie-Hélène studied Law at the University of Sceaux-Paris XI, France, at the Philipps-University of Marburg, Germany, at the Humboldt-University Berlin, Germany and at the Robert Schuman University of Strasbourg, France.
German, French (mother tongue) and English
- Portfolio management, counseling clients on the acquisition, clearance and maintenance of trademarks, designs, company names and Internet domains
- Advising in legal disputes in particular in the field of trademarks, designs, tradenames and Internet domain names
- Intellectual Property Due Diligence with regard to trademarks, tradenames and designs
- Contractual work, especially in coexistence and licensing matters in all fields of Intellectual Property law
* Dr. Steinecke left the firm at the end of 2019 and is partner at another firm.