Data Protection Declaration
The following information is intended to provide you with an overview about the protection of your personal data.
The Responsible Controller for data protection is:
MÜLLER FOTTNER STEINECKE
Rechtsanwalts- und Patentanwaltspartnerschaft mbB
(in the following referred to as MFS)
Tel.: +49 89 54 59 33-0
Fax: +49 89 54 59 33-90
The Data Protection Officer of the Controller can be reached under the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at the above-mentioned address.
1. Collection and storage of the personal data as well as the purpose of their use:
When accessing our website at www.ipmunich.de or at www.ipbiotech.de, automated information will be processed by the browser of your end device to the server of our website. This information is only temporarily stored in a so-called server log file. The following information will automatically be stored and remains stored until its automated deletion:
- the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the accessing system
- access date and time to the website
- the name and URL of the accessed data file
- website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called Referrer-URL)
- browser type used and, if applicable, the operating system used by the accessing system as well as the name of your access provider
The respective data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to our website
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website
- to analyse the security and stability of our system as well as
- for administration
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 (1f) GDPR. The data processing is legitimated by the above-identified purposes. When using these general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about the identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by MFS.
2. Data transmission
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for other than the following purposes:
- You explicitly provided consent to the processing of your personal data according to Article 6 (1a) GDPR
- The processing is necessary for the purpose of enforcement or defense of legal claims and where there is no reason for the assumption that such interests are overridden by a fundamental interest for not processing the data
- In case the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation according to Article 6 (1c) GDPR as well as
- It is legally admitted and necessary for the performance of contracts with you according to Article 6 (1b) GDPR.
3. Your rights regarding your personal data:
- According to Article 15 GDPR, you are entitled to obtain information from MFS about your personal data being processed. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the category of the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request from MFS rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of personal data, the right to lodge a complaint, information as to the sources of the data where the personal data are not collected from MFS, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing;
- According to Article 16 GDPR you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have your incomplete personal data completed;
- According to Article 17 GDPR you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data except their processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- According to Article 18 GDPR you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data from MFS, as far as the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you opposed to the erasure of the personal data and MFS no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- According to Article 20 GDPR you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to MFS, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- According to Article 7 (3) GDPR you have the right to withdraw your consent provided to MFS at any time. The withdrawal of consent has the effect that we are no longer entitled to process your personal data in the future.
- According to Article 77 GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In particular you may address the complaint at the supervisory authority at your habitual residence or at your place of work or at MFS’ office address.
4. Right to Complaint
As far as the personal data processing is lawfully made on the basis of legitimate interests according to Article 6 (1f) GDPR, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data insofar as there are grounds relating to your particular situation or, when you object against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which we will implement without your stating a ground relating to your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right to object, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com.
5. Data Security
We use suitable technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or full data loss, data destruction or against unauthorized access of third parties. Our security measures are constantly improved in accordance with the respective technological developments.
6. Accuracy and Amendment of this Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is valid as of May 2018.
Prielmayerstraße 3 (Elisenhof)
Postfach 31 01 40
Tel.: +49 89 54 59 33 – 0
Fax: +49 89 54 59 33 – 90